Indigo v1.4.0 is a minor release that adds a few new things, including web monetization, and fixes a couple of broken things.
Read more about web monetization support here. From the changelog:
- Added entrypoints config section, thanks to @kasuboski!
- Users can now add their Instagram profile as a social network, thanks to @TGNYC!
- If you’ve got a payment pointer set up for Web Monetization, you can now add it to the theme.
- Partial for Facebook social link now actually points to your Facebook profile, thanks to @j-wang!
- The date is no longer shown on pages that have no date parameter in their front matter.